Richard Fleming: Your Calgary RE/MAX Agent
Are you looking to buy or sell your home? Trust Richard Fleming and Remax Calgary to provide you with personalized services. With over 30 years of experience, Richard Fleming has the knowledge and expertise necessary to provide you with extensive services, including finding the Right Mortgage for your unique needs.Richard and Remax Calgary specialize in residential and condominium sales. Richard has the marketing skills necessary to make selling your home as quick and stress-free as possible. Along with providing friendly buying and selling services, Richard can also help with your mortgage and home building needs. Make sure to check back often for our most recent listings.
RE/MAX Calgary: Your Home for Real Estate
More and more people are drawn to the city of Calgary every year by the booming jobs market, the great weather and the proximity to fantastic recreational facilities and the Calgary real estate market has something to offer everyone. If you like the urban lifestyle, you’ll find plenty of downtown Calgary condos on offer, close to the city’s renowned dining and nightlife. If you look forward to some peace and quiet after work, the homes for sale in Calgary’s leafy suburbs are just the ticket. Suburban single-family homes range from starter bungalows to spacious luxury estates in Calgary. Townhomes and condos are also a popular choice.
The Top 10 Reasons to Move to Calgary
We may be partial since we already live here, yet there are many reasons to love Calgary and choose this burgeoning city as your new home. Some of the top reasons to move to Calgary include:
- The Economy — Calgary is home to Canada’s strongest economy.
- Nature — “Cowtown” is located near many natural wonders, perfect for hikes, skiing and venturing.
- Great Place to Live — Calgary is ranked as the world’s fifth best city to live in by The Economist.
- Great for Families — Calgary has been called the “best place to raise a family in Canada” by MoneySense Magazine.
- Quality of Life — Our fair town has been ranked the seventh best global city in terms of quality of life (Numbeo).
- Lots of Fun — Calgary has an extensive national music scene, as well as year-round festivals.
- Friendly People — Many newcomers (even Canadians) are amazed at how friendly and courteous Calgarians can be.
- Cultural Diversity — As a diverse, multi-cultural city, Calgary is truly open to everyone.
- Jobs — Situated near 95% of Canada’s oilfields, career opportunities are always plentiful — you don’t even have to get your hands dirty!
- Education — Smart people live in Calgary — really! We have the highest percentage of individuals with post-secondary educations in the country!